Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
We love it when our customers refer a friend.
We have a couple of rules, to keep it fair.
Paying Lothian Broadband customers (the referrer) can…
- Refer multiple friends — there’s no limit.
- Can’t refer themselves, even in a different address.
- Must be brand new to Lothian Broadband. They can’t have been previous Lothian Broadband customers at any other address.
- Must quote the referrer’s name when making initial contact with Lothian Broadband.
- Can begin referring their friends as soon as they become a paying customer.
What we will do…
- Credit the referrer’s Lothian Broadband account with £25 for each referral made
About the benefits…
- Account credits have no monetary value.
- Cannot be shared between other customers.
- A referred friend cancels their broadband before their first payment, the referrer’s credit will be cancelled.
- The referrer cancels their account before using their credits, the credits are void.
- Rules or incentives change or end? Lothian Broadband will reflect the changes here.
- A referred friend or referring account holder has questions? Lothian Broadband will reply and any decisions made will be at Lothian Broadband’s sole discretion.